Day 4: Flourishing of Congregations and the Body of Messiah in Israel
- That all Israeli believers will be grounded in God’s Word, filled with His Spirit, walking in holiness, not conforming to the patterns of this world, not led astray by false teachings, and fulfilling their destiny in Messiah
- That pastors and ministry leaders will be filled with God’s Spirit, wisdom, direction, and strength; and will set an example of Yeshua to the rest of the Body
- For strong marriages and families growing together in the Lord, true intergenerational unity, and for the young generation to be pure, protected from the evil one, and bearing much fruit
- For supernatural humility, unity, and love; for stronger relationships and partnership together for the sake of the Gospel
- That all members of the Body of Messiah will make the most of the opportunities God gives to be a witness of Jesus, resulting in great increase and many salvations
Matthew 16:18b “On this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
Acts 2:42-43a, 46-47 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe…. Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved.
Ephesians 4:11-16 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head – Christ – from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
1 Peter 5:1-5 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away. Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for “God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
Malachi 4:5-6 “Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. He will turn the hearts of the fathers back to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with complete destruction.”
Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.
John 13:34-35 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John 17:15 “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.”
John 17:21-23 “That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”