Day 12: God’s Protection so Israel can Fulfill their Destiny
- That God will miraculously protect His covenant people Israel from attacks from enemy nations and terrorist groups, and that many in Israel and the nations will realize that He is the true, sovereign God as a result
- That God will grant wisdom and grace to Israeli government and military leaders, so they can make sound decisions leading to greater security, while treating their neighbors with dignity
- That God will pull down strongholds of Islam and bring salvation to many in the Middle East, including to those who currently are seeking to harm Israel
- That the Lord will give great favor to the believers in the Israeli military, that they'll be an excellent witness for Yeshua, having wisdom, boldness, and tact to share the Gospel as He opens doors
- That God will work through whatever trials and crises He does allow to cause Israel to seek a refuge greater than themselves, the government, and the military – that they will seek God Himself, and find Him through Yeshua
The Lord also will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; the heavens and earth will shake; but the Lord will be a shelter for His people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
“So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy”
I will lift up my eyes to the hills – from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth…. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:1-2, 4
“But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth…and have not cast you away; fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
“Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced…. You shall rejoice in the Lord, and glory in the Holy One of Israel.”
Isaiah 41:8-11a, 16b
[After promising to supernaturally deliver Israel from attacks]: “So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.”
And it shall come to pass in that day that the remnant of Israel, and such as have escaped of the house of Jacob, will never again depend on him who defeated them, but will depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. The remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.
And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; we have waited for Him; we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”
They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”
For they have consulted together with one consent; they form a confederacy against You….
Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O Lord…. That they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.
Psalm 83:4-5, 16a, 18
In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you…. Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you”
Isaiah 43:1-2, 4a
“And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it…. But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.”
Jeremiah 30:7b, 9
For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he.