Day 18: Return of Jews to their Land Israel
- That God will help Jewish people around the world to respond to His call from the Scriptures for them to come home to the land of their fathers, Israel, and that He will fulfill His promises to restore them to Himself once they are in the Land
- That God would stir Gentile believers to fulfill their Biblical calling to help Jewish people make Aliyah (immigrate to their homeland in Israel)
- That God will use world events to bring as many Jewish people as possible to Israel, that He’d make a way for them to come, and that they’ll meet their Messiah and Savior in Israel
- That Jews in the Diaspora won’t be disconnected from Israel, but will instead see it as their home, and have the vision and courage to come and be a part of the miracle of Israel in spite of all the problems and challenges involved
- That the legal door will be fully opened for the nearly one million Jewish believers in Yeshua worldwide to make Aliyah and have an impact in Israel (currently it is either very difficult or even legally impossible for many to come)
“Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely. They shall be My people, and I will be their God; then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me always, for their own good and for the good of their children after them. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul.”
“For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.”
Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Behold, I will save My people from the land of the east and from the land of the west; I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be My people and I will be their God, in truth and righteousness.”
The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Foreigners will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob. Nations will take them and bring them to their own place.
It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people…. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
And in that day you will say: “O Lord, I will praise You; though You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me. Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘for Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ ” Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
Isaiah 11:11a, 12; 12:1-3
“Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the ends of the earth, among them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and the one who labors with child, together; a great throng shall return there….
“Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, streaming to the goodness of the Lord…their souls shall be like a well-watered garden…for I will turn their mourning to joy, will comfort them, and make them rejoice rather than sorrow. I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance, and My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the Lord.”
Jeremiah 31:8, 12a, 13b-14
For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They shall fear the Lord and His goodness in the latter days.
Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’ And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”