Ariel's message: "Standing for Life in the Womb"
Day 16: The Pro-Life Movement in Israel
- That the shedding of the innocent blood of children in the womb will cease (2 million Israelis have been killed by abortion since the birth of the modern nation)
- That more and more Israelis will realize the horrible reality of what abortion is, and that there will be true repentance for abortion so that Israel will be able to truly receive God’s blessing and protection and so that her children will fulfill their destiny
- That God will raise up an army of intercessors in Israel and the nations to stand in the gap against all forces of death and contend for life in Israel
- That God will give wisdom to create more videos and resources about this issue, and use all the materials and conversations to change many hearts and minds so that they’d instead choose life
- That God will send out more passionate believers to engage others on this topic, reaching out with grace and truth, and to help save many more lives
- That as believers share the truth about abortion, reach out with practical help to mothers in difficult situations, and speak with those who have been involved in abortions, there would be opportunities to share about the healing and forgiveness found in Jesus, and many would turn to Him
- That God will stir the hearts of government leaders to establish laws that will protect human life, beginning at conception
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart”
“For when you offer your gifts and make your sons pass through the fire, you defile yourselves with all your idols, even to this day. So shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live,” says the Lord God, “I will not be inquired of by you.”
“Because they have filled this place with the blood of innocents, and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind – therefore, behold, days are coming, declares the Lord…. [I] will cause their people to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hand of those who seek their life. I will give their dead bodies for food to the birds of the air and to the beasts of the earth. I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone who passes by it will be astonished and hiss because of all its plagues.”
Jeremiah 19:4b-6a, 7b-8
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies in the gate.
“I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live”
In [Jesus] we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
Rescue those who are being led away to death, and those who are stumbling toward the slaughter, oh, hold them back! If you say, “Surely we did not know this,” does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?
Cry aloud, spare not; lift up your voice like a trumpet; tell My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord.
The Lord bless you out of Zion, and may you see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life. Yes, may you see your children’s children. Peace be upon Israel!
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them…. “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.”
Matthew 18:1-2, 10
He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young.