Day 19: Laborers in the Harvest in Israel
- That God would stir up the whole Body of Messiah in Israel to engage in the harvest according to the gifting and calling He’s given each person, and that they would be fully equipped for the work
- For anointing, boldness, and love for all current and future laborers in the harvest in Israel, and that they would proclaim the Gospel not only in word but also in the demonstration of the power of the Spirit
- That the Lord will stir believers to help send out more full-time laborers into the harvest
- For supernatural protection for the laborers and their families from every physical, emotional, or spiritual attack
- That God will bring the Body of Messiah in Israel into greater unity, so that they can effectively partner together to build His Kingdom
- That God will use all the seeds of the Gospel sown to bring about glorious fruit of salvation and new life for Israel
Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the Gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.”
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb sing. For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert.
Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, nor speak anymore in His name.” But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, and I could not.
But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the Lord, and of justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin.
“Therefore My people shall know My name; therefore they shall know in that day that I am He who speaks: ‘Behold, it is I.’” How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory!”
And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.
So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.”
Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity is taken away, and your sin purged.”
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
You will do well to send them on their journey in a manner worthy of God. For they have gone out for the sake of the Name…. Therefore we ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth.
3 John 1:6b-7a, 8
For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent?
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! He who continually goes forth weeping, carrying seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with shouts of joy, carrying his sheaves with him.