Day 9: Online Evangelism in Israel
- That the millions of seeds of the Good News sown through evangelistic videos in the past few years will bear more and more fruit, leading to many salvations
- That God will anoint evangelistic ministries with wisdom to produce more powerful Gospel videos that will help remove obstacles to faith in Yeshua and present who He really is to His people
- That the Lord will give grace and understanding to respond and follow up with the tens of thousands of seekers on social media, and to help all those who do come to faith to connect with local congregations and grow in their faith
- That God will stir even more Israelis to search for Yeshua online (recently Yeshua became the most searched for religious term in Israel – even more than God) and find the truth
- That even more Israelis will order the New Testament (which isn’t available in regular bookstores, but only through evangelistic ministry websites) – that they’ll read it and encounter their Messiah
- That God will give favor and breakthroughs so that evangelistic videos won’t be censored by social media giants, but instead, the Gospel will spread without hindrance and have a deep impact on many
“Now this is the parable: the seed is the word of God…. But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word with a good and virtuous heart, and hold it firmly, and produce fruit with perseverance.”
Luke 8:11, 15
“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
Then the word of God spread, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith.
But Israel will be saved by the Lord with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, throughout all eternity.
[Spoken to Israel]: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,” says the Lord, “thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” says the Lord.
For he powerfully refuted his Jewish opponents in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Messiah.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints – and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador…that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.”
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:1-3
Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.