Day 11: Solid Discipleship for New Israeli Believers
- That the new believers will recognize their need for discipleship, have the courage to overcome pressure from family and society, and will join congregations and become true disciples
- That as a wave of new believers is beginning to come in, God will grant wisdom to the local congregations and ministries to create discipleship programs and groups to help the new believers grow and flourish
- That the new believers will have solid foundations in the Word of God, be filled with His Spirit, and truly learn to submit every area of their lives to Yeshua and to be transformed into His image
- That the thousands of believers who are currently disconnected from fellowship will desire to connect with the Body of Messiah, become solid disciples, and be a part of building God’s Kingdom
- That every single believer will be equipped to not only share the Gospel, but also to make new disciples who make disciples, launching a movement of multiplication
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in My word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time – houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions – and in the age to come, eternal life.”
As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1 Peter 2:2-3
Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light
1 Peter 2:9
Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.”
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.”